Overview of Fullstack Web Developer Course
Full Stack Web Development Course makes you proficient in skills to work with back-end and front-end web technologies. It includes training on Web Development, jQuery, Angular, NodeJS, ExpressJS and MongoDB.
Who can take this course
Whether you are looking to want to build a career in web development
Basic PHP Course OR BE, MCA, BCS, MCS, BCA Freshers or Experienced Professionals
Duration of Fullstack Web Developer course is 5 Months
HTML, Bootstrap, CSS, JS, Ajax, Core PHP and MySQL
1) MVC Pattern – Model View Controller Model (Theory).
2) Setup project environment using Laravel Framework.
3) Laravel Commands to install the modules.
4) Project development using Laravel – MySql.
WordPress CMS –
1) CMS – Brief Introduction, availables CMS in market, comparisn.
2) WordPress – Features of the WP CMS.
3) WordPress configuration – Installations of the CMS, Theme and Plugins.
4) Create basic website using WP.
5) WordPress Theme structure (Theme designing).
6) WordPress Plugin Development process.
7) Database driven application in WordPress
Angular JS, React JS and Node JS Track
1) Course starts with Mini Project using Angular JS.
2) Develope Angular/React JS based web application with PHP – MySql.
3) Develope Angular/React JS based web application with Node JS – Mongo DB.
4) Controllers, Methods Handling in Angular/React JS.
5) UI Componants in Angular/React JS.
Extra Skill Sets (For both Advanced PHP or Angular/React/Node JS track)
1) Web hosting process
2) AWS Cloud Server management overview
3) Code repository techniques (e.g. Github)
4) Communication skills.
5) Interview practice.